Custom Search

Testimony From My Subscriber In UK

I'd like to say thankyou to Brendan - I am a recent subscriber to his alert service and after 4 years of learning it has added a new dimension to my trading.

He is a very dedicated individual and very willing to help. He has settled on a simple system which he trades consistently and with discipline, to the advantage of all his subscribers. He shows us his signals and gives us the excellent opportunity to learn as we trade his signals.

More importantly, his signals are reliable - and Brendan's trade planning with stops and targets is consistently objective. We can all borrow from his objectivity and have confidence he is a trader with discipline and vision.

Thanks Brendan, I am enjoying this service more than any other I have been involved with.

Best wishes

Mike

Comments

0 Responses to "Testimony From My Subscriber In UK"

Post a Comment